Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Favourite fashion designers


Michelle Jank


One of my favourite fashion designs
is Australian Michelle Jank. I just
really like the way she uses the
simplicity of the fabric as her main
embellishment. Also how the draping
, gathering and flow of the fabric falls
on the body. Her designs are very
flattering and feminine.
I also really like how she mainly
uses neutral colours. The neutral
colours and soft fabrics make her
designs seem, 'pure'. Overall i just
really love the simplicity of her
designs.














I also really admire the designer Christopher
Kane. I like how all his designs have a
futuristic appeal. This creates a
unique style that stands out. I can always tell
when I am looking at a Christopher Kane
Design. His latest range focuses extensively

No comments:

Post a Comment